Monday, November 29, 2004

schedule

I have a unique work schedule (well, it is unique in the experience of my past work schedules).
I work Tuesday - Friday noon to 9pm and then Saturdays 8am to 5pm.
I have Sundays and Mondays off.
So, this morning as Zoot, Monkey and all my other friends (excepting Lex, he has an even crazier work schedule than I do) got up, struggled thru the snow that we got in Denver over the last 24 hours (tummy high on my beagle)...I was still in bed...
Not trying to rub this in...ok...maybe I am.

2 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger Valium said...

If it makes you feel better, Rexy, I was still sleeping as well, but Twitchy(shaych) was up ans walking to work.

PL

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Joy said...

:P~~~ Took me two hours to get in, on my normally 35 minute commute. Good news, my office is moving (In the SPRING) so said commute will be shorter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home