Tuesday, May 10, 2005

go google yerself

my best buddy, ol' Girlzoot has vowed never to google herself and now i kinda see why.

in a fit of weirdness i did just that tonight with my own moniker...

evidently, a namesake of mine is wanted in Honolulu for a parole violation (in her description it says she is 5'1", weighs 325 lbs and has a "heavy" build...what other type of build can you have at that weight/height, i wonder?).

kinda makes me glad my life is so boring that when i google my name, i don't ever find anything about me.

2 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger Joy said...

Ok, that was surreal... of course I thought I was related to everyone with my last name... maybe not...

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Celtzo said...

Interestingly, I actually Am related to everyone with my last name....

Cherish you anonymity, T-Rex. I show up all over the place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home